During the expansion of Clockwork Group's retail/pharmacy business, it was able to acquire ownership of several of the properties from which that business operates. With this Clockwork Group was able to build up a knowledge of the property business.
It was then a small step to enter the property development and investment business. Completed projects include:
- Addition of a mansard roof with self contained flat over a mixed use property in central Hackney E8. Completed 2004 with GDV of £920k, fully retained.
- Sympathetic conversion of a Victorian warehouse in Crouch Hill N4 to a block of three residential flats including the addition of an extra floor. Completed 2007 with GDV of 780k, fully retained.
- Construction of two new semi-detached four bed houses in Harold Wood RM3. Completed 2010 with GDV of £570k, one unit sold and the other retained.
- Site assembley and infill development in Homerton E5 adding new block of four houses and six flats. Completed 2014 with GDV of £6.74m, three units sold and all others retained. Highly commended in LABC Awards for building excellence 2014 London region in best high volume new housing development category.
- Conversion of upper floors of a mixed use Victorian warehouse in city of London EC4 from office and addition of a mansard roof to create four flats. Completed 2015 with GDV of £3.03m, fully retained.
- Under development: two new mixed use blocks creating two commercial units and nine residential units and a new public square in rear yeard of existing mixed use building (to be retained) in central Hackney E8. Projected GDV of £5.08m. Commended in New London Architecture (NLA) Awards 2015 in mixed-use (unbuilt) category.